Sunday, January 30, 2011

Off Day

Today I didn't have enough time to learn something new. However to offset this negative, I'll give 2 positives for the day.

First, I just added a new diploma to the kitchen fridge. After completing 20 intensive hours of instruction and passing a rigorous evaluation (hardly), I am now a certified Drink Master graduate. We thought the best way to prepare for the exam was to practice at home with live ammunition. It's not.

This joins my Christopher Blake Love Certificate of Achievement and my 2nd place F1 Racing LapTime analysis 

The second good news is that I got redemption in Boston by parallel parking. It was on my third attempt that I was able to slide the car in perfectly. I realized I had been pulling too close to the front car and once I corrected that I was in like Flynn. 
heck yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment