Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yummy Yummy

Watching Sunday night football gives me the munchies. I scanned Instructables.com for a yummy and more importantly, a simple recipe. A yummyness caught my attention and my eyes feasted on chocolate covered almonds. I turned on the gas to start the double boiler before collecting all the ingredients.

This recipe is extremely easy, even for someone who watches more Food Network than does actual cooking (me). With some freshly popped popcorn on hand, I dumped some in to soak up the excess chocolate. I chose to put less cocoa powder and formed an extremely large cluster. Luckily we snapped a picture before it got finished.

Chocolate on my lips
Sourceshttp://www.instructables.com/id/Last-minute-chocolate-almonds/

Let's Make a Budget ►

No comments:

Post a Comment