Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Button Sewing

Sister: Hey what are you learning tomorrow?
Me: To sew buttons.
Sister: Oh great, I have a couple shirts that need buttons!

Dad: So what is your lesson for today?
Me: To sew buttons.
Dad: What?
Me: To sew buttons.
Dad: What?
Me: To sew buttons.
Dad: Oh, you can fix my pants!

The strangest thing is they both know how to sew buttons but don't do it themselves. We all give our clothes to my mom to sew our buttons. Now it's my turn to know how to sew my own buttons but give them to my mom to mend anyway. 

This button took me 11 minutes and 27 seconds from start to finish (it took me about 60 seconds to find which button needed to be replaced). The video in it's original state is about as interesting as watching standing cat, all 745mb of it (I lied, standing cat is fascinating). 

I've sped it up and added an audio track so it's a bit more entertaining. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mending my buttons!!! Can't wait to see your handiwork ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.

    *Update*
    The Filipinos are closing the gap on the Austrians.

    ReplyDelete