Wednesday, February 23, 2011

9 Minute Extreme Home Cardio For Ripped Beach Body

Pre Workout

Following an unannounced hiatus, I find myself bored and wondering what book to start reading. Instead, for your sake and mine, I'm going to get moving and learn something new. I came across this exercise video on Youtube a few weeks ago:

I've watched a few of this guy's videos that promote his "Six Pack Shortcuts" program which costs around a hundred bucks. He claims it's more effective than P90X (I doubt it). His exercise routines are short and intense, this one being 9 minutes (4 of which are rest minutes). While breathing heavily, he also claims it's a tough work out. I'm intrigued by the lack of hair in his armpits, I'll give it a shot. 
---
Post Workout

Before I could begin this workout, I obviously had to shed my shirt and unleash my uncontrollable muscle... and put some pomade into my hair.
The workout wasn't so bad. If anything, it's too short. Fifteen seconds is hardly enough time for me to locate and pick up the towel let alone actually raise it above my head. My breathing is pretty heavy but I must admit, I'm really out of shape. The most surprising thing was how strenuous the towel exercises are--who would have known? My shoulders are pretty shaky but I hardly broke a sweat.

Try it out yourself and let me know how you do.


1 comment:

  1. wow, Alex. you really got in shape since a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete